Saturday, August 24, 2013

Painting: 1/6 Ryumou Shimei Hadaka Apron

The continuation after opening the 1/6 Ryumou Shimei Hadaka Apron, I now move to painting.



In this kit, since the body has a few pinholes and bubbles, I decided to try out using a lacquer primer surfacer to fix the surface and keep creamy white color of the primer as my base coat instead of the usual white base.




Applying the clear skin tone gave a reddish final skin tone.

For her apron, I thought I'd try to make it look a bit thinner and show some skin through. First applying clear skin to the apron then applying the white and highlighting raised areas.



Along with the apron, I painted the rest of the white pieces of clothes.


Next I did her hair, first in a brilliant blue then post shaded with some navy blue and black.



Her boots and gloves were done in navy blue and shaded in black. While the various belts she had on were in black.



The metal cross pendant and handcuffs were first painted black then silver to give a more metal feel.



Now for the eyes. I did the same style as I did on the 1/6 Kanu Unchou on Knees since they are from the same series of figures.





This time I used false eyelashes instead of bristles from a paint brush.

Once the eyes are done, I applied some semi-gloss top coat to seal the paint.

Assembly starts by adding wire links to the belts and a short chain for the handcuff.


The eye patch is threaded and placed over the eye. I ended up removing the eyelashes on the patched eye; which was a waste. The thread is then glued to spots on the side of the head. The hair and head band are attached next.



After the head is done, the panties can be attached.


Before the thighs are attached to the body, the boots need to be attached to them first.



Next, the arms are assembled, being connected by the handcuffs.


The belt around her neck and her necklace and pendant are placed before the apron.



After the apron is attached, the arms are placed and a chain in one of the arms and on the belt around the neck are attached.


And here is the completed kit with the apron.




And without the apron. These pictures are NSFW.



Click here for a completed gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment